When you join TMA, you don’t just join a team – you join a family!
Thank you for your interest in working at Two Mile Ash School, part of the Inspiring Futures through Learning Multi-Academy Trust.
Joining Two Mile Ash School, part of the IFTL family has a large number of benefits, most notably our commitment to supporting our employees through CPD and professional development. Our Teaching School Alliance offers high-quality CPD to help teachers at every level grow and develop in their careers.
We are committed to providing a wide range of opportunities to all, in a supportive, inspiring, collaborative and nurturing environment.
Regardless of the role or level, our teachers have the opportunity to work with colleagues across the trust to collaborate, network and grow.
We are dedicated to upholding our supportive, caring approach to our employees, with health and well-being, being an important part of our day to day activities.
In addition, we offer a wide range of benefits to our staff which include:
- Employee Benefits portal – Which offers discounts and cash rewards in gyms, shops, cinema, options for health cash plans.
- Unpaid Leave (Teachers Only) – 2 days unpaid leave which can be taken during term time
- Paternity Leave – Enhanced 2 weeks full pay after 2 years service
- Childcare vouchers – Tax and NI free vouchers to contribute towards childcare costs
- Employee Assistance Programme – Free telephone counselling for employees and their families
- Tax-Free Cycle Scheme
- Eye Tests and glasses vouchers (subject to terms and conditions)
- We follow (as a minimum) Teachers Terms and Conditions
- Graded Pay Scales (Support Staff) – Based on performance management
- CPD, Coaching and Mentoring
- Annual leave (Support Staff Only) – 23 days +2 wellbeing days that can be taken during term time
- Life Assurance Scheme (Support Staff Only) – Death benefit of 3x annual salary if in LGPS scheme for support staff
- Pension (Support staff) – As a member of the LGPS you contribute a percentage of your pensionable pay each month and IFTL contribute 19% of monthly salary.
- A wide range of employee social activities included leisure and sport.
We currently do not have any teaching vacancies.
Support Staff Vacancies
We currently do not have any support staff vacancies.
If you would like to join our dynamic team, please download the application pack, complete the form in full and return by email to email@example.com ahead of the closing date. Alternatively, completed application forms can be posted to Two Mile Ash School, The High Street, Two Mile Ash, Milton Keynes MK8 8LH.
Pre-arranged visits to the school are welcomed.
Vacancies across the Inspiring Futures through Learning family of schools
Thank you for your interest in working for Inspiring Futures through Learning Multi-Academy Trust. Please visit our Trust careers page to view all vacancies across our trust of schools.