Milton Keynes Safeguarding Children Board

Milton Keynes Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH)

MASH 01908 253169 or 253170

Milton Keynes Council Safeguarding Children

Police: 999

Police non-urgent: 101

When should I use 101?

You should call 101 to report crime and other concerns that do not require an emergency response. For example, if:

  • Your car has been stolen
  • Your property has been damaged
  • You suspect drug use or dealing in your neighbourhood

Or to:

  • Give the police information about crime in your area
  • Speak to the police about a general enquiry

You should always call 999 when it is an emergency, such as when a crime is in progress, someone suspected of a crime is nearby, when there is danger to life or when violence is being used or threatened.

Child Exploitation and Online Protection Agency