Find out more about our annual ski trip for Year 5 and 6.
At Two Mile Ash School, we offer a once in a lifetime Ski trip for our Y5 and Y6 children. Previously, we have visited Italy, Andorra, Austria and France. Our philosophy is that skiing can be an expensive family holiday and therefore if you would like your child to experience this as part of a school group then we could make this available to you at what we feel is amazing value.
The trip tends to include:
- 6 nights full board accommodation
- 5-day local lift pass
- 5-days hire of ski equipment
- 5-days x 4 hours ski instruction (at a ratio of 1:12 maximum)
- Door-to-door full specification coach transport
- All flights and transfers from an UK airport
- A full evening entertainment programme to include night skiing, swimming, and much more.
- Fully comprehensive winter sports insurance
- 24-hour Emergency Assistance whilst in resort
- Services of a dedicated Ski Representative for the entire week.
- Snow guarantee insurance
- Local UK based rep
- Helmet hire
- Personalised Ski hoodie